More GTA V info has been allegedly leaked, however we are going to classify it as Rumours for now until there is an official announcement.
– The lead will be a 30 something black man
– GTA V will be four times bigger than GTA IV, with settings including countryside, a forest and beaches. It apparently takes as much as 15 minutes to get from the centre of the game’s city to the forest on its outskirts. Tasty.
– The game features all new animations and visuals, which will mark a big improvement on those found in GTA IV.
– Responsiveness has been greatly improved.
– There are more than 100 important, or semi-important non-playable characters.
– There are no children in the game, and apparently there never will be.
– Animals will feature in the game environment for the first time.
– Players can choose to hijack planes.
– Cars need to be refuelled.
– Players can blow up cars by shooting a trail of gasoline.
– You can use random civilians as a human shield.
– The weather will affect gameplay.
– Social mini games are gone, but games like basketball and weight training are necessary to build player stamina.
– You can take part in underground cage fights and arm wrestling competitions.
– Your character’s skills controlling vehicles will improve with experience.
– You can make home made weapons.
– You can lock doors and barricade yourself into buildings.
– Cops will use tear gas, attack dogs and riot gear among other items. Pursuits will be more realistic.
– Weapons available include remote mines, flamethrowers, trip wires, claymores, swords and axes.
– The game will feature large scale interior environments which include shopping malls, hospitals, police stations and sprawling underground sewers.