Bethesda has announced that the Skyrim PC patch 1.3 is now on Steam.
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
So, there you go, all you Skyrim PC players should jump onto steam if you’re having any of these problems.
Tell us in the comments, what you think about Skyrim and the support Bethesda is giving the game. Dont forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest Skyrim updates.